LevelOne FSW-1650 switch provides an ideal solution for SME that demand a reliable network switch to provides a high bandwidth interface between file servers and workgroups, departments and offices.
Advanced Networking Features
The LevelOne FSW-1650 is a wire-speed, nonblocking 16 port Fast Ethernet Unmanaged Switch with an internal power supply. It provides a network with an 8K MAC address table, 3.2Gbps backplane throughput, asymmetrical flow-control support for full-duplex network connectivity, auto-negotiation and Auto-MDIX.
The 16-port Fast Ethernet Switch utilizes packetstore- and forwarding switching for error-free data transmissions and IEEE802.3x backpressure flow control to control data flow between the sending and receiving nodes as well as to prevent any data packet loss.
The FSW-1650 is a compact designed network switch. Users can place the switch on any desktop area or mount it in a 19-inch server rack or cabinet by using the included rack-mounting accessory kit.
Quick Configuration and Easy Maintenance
The LevelOne FSW-1650 does not require any software configuration. It is Plug-and-Play enabled for quick set-up and immediate use within the Local Area Network. The 16 port Faster Ethernet Switch is equipped with a full range of LEDs for instant error detection, networking monitoring and network troubleshooting.
- Provides flexibility of 16 x 10/100BASE-TX ports
- 10/100Mbps-Full/Half-duplex, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Supports 8K MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- QoS control for traffic prioritization and bandwidth management
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control protects against lost packets for reliable data transmission
- 19-inch metal housing
- Internal power supply
- Minimize carbon footprint with advanced energy efficient technology (IEEE 802.3az)
What’s in box?
- Power Cord
- 19″ Rackmount Kit
- Quick Installation Guide